
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of my father-in-law, Maelie's Grandpa Sully, and Mikey's dad, Michael Zadra, Sr. He passed away early this morning. He was an amazing man, who always made you feel welcome in his home, who would joke with you, kid you, feed you, love you. While his passing fills me with sadness, I know that I am a truly better person for having known him, and I know that he is now at peace. This thought fills me with peace.
I want to thank you for your love and support. It is greatly appreciated.

3 comments:
I am so very sorry. Thinking of you.
I am so sorry to hear about this terribly sad news. May joyful memories help fill the void at this time in your life.
I am so sorry about your loss. I am thinking of you and your family in this tough time. Big giant hugs!!!
Christy :)
Post a Comment