Tonight, we went out to dinner with some good friends who were up visiting the area, and Maelie did nothing but run in circles around and around the restaurant. Good thing it was a small Chinese restaurant, and we're well-known there!! Since she's been having such a good time running and walking, we let her run on our sidewalk when we got home, instead of straight to bed, and let the puppies out. She got QUITE the welcome from her number one Yorkie friend, Allegra. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OMG! That giggle is the BEST!!! It's so fun to see her giggle. She's getting way too big...bye bye baby-hello toddler!
That is SO adorable! Wonderful thing to see before heading off to bed at 2 a.m.!! :) I will have sweet dreams for sure. Maelie is so adorable and looks as if she is walking very well - I still covet that hair of hers! Beautiful locks!
Emma and I just watched Maelie and Allegra - a great way to start my morning, too. Emma keeps going "more, more" so we are watching it over and over.
LOVE the laugh....how sweet!!
Post a Comment