My child, and yes, I know I'm biased, is so photogenic, I just can't stop taking photos! Her Grammie says that Maelie's going to go into the Guinness Book of World Records for "Person with the most photos taken of them." Grammie may be right......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She is so beautiful~ Takes my breath away! Such a fantastic gift, being a mommy. Loving every second and taking loads of photos over here too! My girls been home 6 months. Hae a blessed week! Mary
Aren't you thankful for digital cameras?? I know I am - we would be broke if not for them! :) I know I have taken thousands of photos of Emma since being home with her - almost 2 years now! These beautiful Asian children can never take a bad photo in my opinion - and I am a bit biased also. lol
Post a Comment