Well, our steam pipe is now repaired, and there is a hole in our ceiling. It's now covered by styrofom, which is good. The paint and plaster on one wall has been cracked off in a lovely tenament design, there's plaster dust stuck on the floor, and a huge hole in the ceiling...BUT there's no more leaking!!!!!!!!
Work should begin next week, I believe, for all repairs. Rough estimates put it all at about $7,000; insurance will pay for most of that, minus our deductable. And, while it looks like a complete crap shack right now, I cannot wait for it to be done...it will finally be my dream room up there! Or, at least getting closer to it!!
I'll have to take some photos so we can have a before and after shot. Onward and Upward! Sigh...I need a nap. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bet you're happy you're not expecting a homestudy now!!!!! :)
Martha
cfc 8/6... waiting to file....
Post a Comment