Michelle, I feel the same way! I fought it for awhile but now I have crossed over to the dark side! Why do you think I haven't updated my blog since Christmas?lol Now I am just trying to recruite the non-believers! Laura AP to Maddy BP to Griffin
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
6 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
HAHAHAHAHAHLOLOLOLOLOL!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Yes, I see why you say that... now you are committed to posting pics. of that lovely gal of yours in her swanky new duds!
Has it sucked you in?
I feel your pain. FB is crack.
Michelle, I feel the same way! I fought it for awhile but now I have crossed over to the dark side! Why do you think I haven't updated my blog since Christmas?lol
Now I am just trying to recruite the non-believers!
Laura
AP to Maddy
BP to Griffin
p.s. see you on the dark side....
I'm one of the non believers...no one seems to be able to convert me...what is so great about it, honestly? Pm me and fill me in.
Kel
Post a Comment