Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Doctor Appointment

Maelie had her 9 month wellness check-up today. She has gained 2 pounds and now tops the scale at 18 pounds, and has grown an inch in height, making her 28 inches! We're so proud. Poor baby had two more shots today and needed to have blood drawn from her arm for blood tests. She did NOT like this one bit. An older woman in a waiting area, separated from the lab by doors, mind you, teased us about her 'good lungs' when we left. Yeah, they heard her screams through the whole clinic. Poor little thing. I HATE that!!!!!

Here are some photos of our day, including her and her daddy in the waiting room, and our little mastermind trying to hack into the clinic's computer system...sorry they are backwards in order, but blogger is being a bugger tonite.







3 comments:

Christina said...

Isn't it just amazing how many shots these poor babies have to get? Emma will be getting her last Prevnar in the series (Hib is done also) and then she will need to start MMR and smallpox in the next week (is that right smallpox?) - anyway....I have a real phobia about needles and am trying not to pass it on to Emma. So glad to hear that Maelie is thriving and healthy!

Catherine said...

WOW! I loved all the new Christmas pictures:) She is a real beauty!

Isabella had the same reaction when she had blood taken. From that day on, she has started to scream every time we go to the doctors!!! I don't understand why it has to be traumatic for them!!

Anonymous said...

What a doll! Look at that tiny little bald spot - so cute. My little guy had a similar one, and I was kind of sad to see it get covered up.