In the last of our holiday photo series, we have photos from New Year's Day. We spent it out at my mom's house, played games, ate too much, you know the routine. Good times. :) The only unfortunate incident was when Maelie had a...ah...explosion blow-out and the only extra clothes we had with was a t-shirt. DUH..bad Mommy. So, a bath at Grandma's and a load of laundry later, we were fine! And no, she really isn't drinking Diet Coke, but she has been taking to pretending to eat and drink things. It's really cute. She'll lick a cracker and then 'chew' with this impish look on her face like she's really getting away with something. It's so cute. She was doing this with the soda can, too.
I know I said this before, but we are so fortunate and blessed to be able to ring in the new year with our Maelie. Again, Happy New Year to all of our friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I love family pics. She looks so loved.
Post a Comment