Venture with us as we raise our precious daughter, adopted from Vietnam.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
More Maelie Photos
Here are a few more of Maelie's photo shoot. Not bad for just a quick Walmart trip, I don't think!! Isn't she just adorable??? Have I mentioned that I love her???? :)
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
4 comments:
i think you add more info about it.
its good to know about it? where did you get that information?
She is just beautiful!!!!
Love
kelley
LOVE the pictures..
Maelie is sooooo beautiful..
Her smile is priceless..
Post a Comment