Well, she finally did it. Maelie's been doing a scoot/squirmy wormy thing since we got her, but today, she put the pieces of the puzzle together and CRAWLED. Yep...crawled.
I felt so bad the way she did it, too. She was in the living room with Daddy and I went into my craft room, which is adjacent to the living room, for a minute. I heard her out in the living room making a fuss, but didn't think much of it. Then, I turn around, and she's in the doorway of my craft room looking for me! Poor baby!!!
***I gotta admit here, though...I felt badly that she was missing me and crawled to find me, but it also felt GOOD that she was missing me. I'm hoping this is a good sign that she's thinking of me as her momma!!!***
Have I mentioned lately how much I love her????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
how beautiful and brilliant!!! its a wonderful thing, crawling....now lock your drawers and move EVERYTHING up one shelf!! cheers
m
It's Awful. All those little dogs could say was SHES COMING RIGHT FOR US!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment