Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Nice Rack
Okay...Funny thing. I went to the lobby of the hotel to pick up Maelie's visa and paperwork. So, I'm waiting for the elevator, and this ah...gentleman (I use that term loosely), looks at me, grins, starts talking with the group of people he was with, and gives me a thumb's up and like a hug gesture. I'm thinking...okay, he likes the US. YEAH. He then looks at me, raises two fingers, and in a general pantamine with his friend, they gesture that I have a nice...ah....set. Yeah. So, I've now been hit on by a Vietnamese drunken man. How funny is THAT?!?!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
KING! Now thats an experience! Look at the funbags on that hosehound I always say.
So may I call you Chesty LaRue? Busty Sinclair? Hootie McBoob it is! Should have showed 'em!!!
So, while your busy getting eyed up by the locals, we had a BETTER one in town. Someone broke into the AppleTree learning center, trashed the place and tried to start it on fire at about 5:40 this morning. It looks like they were scared off by the fire alarm system, and the fire never caught, otherwise I would still be there! Bet you don't have THAT going down in Hanoi!
Michelle,
I am following your adventures with glee!
I am single and hope to be in Hanoi next month to bring home my boy. So there's some action there with the men, huh? :) I've gotta keep my eyes open and me wunder bra ready... Hehe
Have fun! You must have the glow!
Ann M
AP and PAP
I am so happy to hear that the visa and paperwork went well. Your great great grandma gornik would be so proud. Someday I will tell you stories of her and when she came to America. Can't wait to see you, and hold you. I am counting the days. love you maylie. grammie.
OMG - I'm trying not to wake up Kenna with my laughter! It couldn't have happened to a better ...um...WOMAN! I miss VN so much! Although my experience was not nearly as "uplifting" as yours! A little jealous here.....!
Post a Comment