Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Day Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow, at 1:00 p.m., we leave to get the baby!!! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!

I will keep you all updated!!!! I can hardly wait!!! Here we come, Miss Maelie!!!!

7 comments:

Ann said...

Michelle,
I am thrilled for you! All of us are praying for you and your family. We'll follow along on your blog - (great blog BTW).
Ann M
AP and PAP
CFC 6/20 waiting to file I-600

Anonymous said...

Fine. Let me know as soon as you pick it up so I can get your plane tickets out of there!

Nora Jane said...

Yay!!!!! It's finally time! I cannot wait to see her. I have chills just thinking about it. Hugs and lots of love...BTW, having lunch with Kary and Kenzie so they can meet Kenna today....wish so much you were here with your little one! I'm going crazy waiting to see the first pics of Maelie!!!!!!!!

Karey said...

HC girlfriend, HC! HC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to wake up in the morning and see pics! This is IT! Finally!!!

BTW-Lunch with Nora and Kenna was great. You should move here ;).

Dawn said...

I am so happy for you!! Your day has finally arived and you deserve all the happiness that is about to be yours!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't tomorrow today? Hurry up and post pictures. I guess it is midnight there. Okay, I will cut you some slack.

Angela said...

Michelle,
Congratulations! Maelie is now forever in your arms! You will never, ever have to be without her!

I am so happy for you!

I can't wait to see pictures!

Love,
Angela