Venture with us as we raise our precious daughter, adopted from Vietnam.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Our Little Monkey
Here are some of our first pics of our little monkey...she's still wearing the orphanage outfit. More tomorrow!!!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Michelle, She is beautiful, and I'm so glad you finally got this experience. I'm sorry Mike could not be there with you, as it is a priceless moment. It is great you were able to see some of the country also, as sharing your experiences with pictures will be invaluable to her when she gets older. VERY happy for you, and can't wait to see a pic of YOU holding her!! Love Kel
Michelle- I'm one of the PAPs from the BN Yahoo group. OMG!!!!! She is beautiful and I'm sending you a million wishes for a wonderful, wonderful life together as FAMILY!!!!! Yay! Martha
Michelle- I'm one of the PAPs from the BN Yahoo group. OMG!!!!! She is beautiful and I'm sending you a million wishes for a wonderful, wonderful life together as FAMILY!!!!! Yay! Martha
Michelle- I'm one of the PAPs from the BN Yahoo group. OMG!!!!! She is beautiful and I'm sending you a million wishes for a wonderful, wonderful life together as FAMILY!!!!! Yay! Martha
just grandma again. I look at your picture everyday, and can't believe how beautiful you are. I can't wail until I can hold you, and see you in person. I love you maylie. grandma.
My name is Michelle and I live in Northern Minnesota with my goofy, but loveable, husband Mikey, and our adopted daughter Maelie from Vietnam. We currently have four Yorkies and two cats.
Mike works as a sales representative for a company that sells parts and heavy machinery to mines around the world. I am (finally!) a stay at home mom. And loving every minute of it.
10 comments:
Michelle,
She is beautiful, and I'm so glad you finally got this experience. I'm sorry Mike could not be there with you, as it is a priceless moment. It is great you were able to see some of the country also, as sharing your experiences with pictures will be invaluable to her when she gets older. VERY happy for you, and can't wait to see a pic of YOU holding her!!
Love
Kel
What about those FireTrucks?
Awwww ~ She is adorable!!!
Michelle-
I'm one of the PAPs from the BN Yahoo group. OMG!!!!! She is beautiful and I'm sending you a million wishes for a wonderful, wonderful life together as FAMILY!!!!!
Yay!
Martha
Michelle-
I'm one of the PAPs from the BN Yahoo group. OMG!!!!! She is beautiful and I'm sending you a million wishes for a wonderful, wonderful life together as FAMILY!!!!!
Yay!
Martha
Michelle-
I'm one of the PAPs from the BN Yahoo group. OMG!!!!! She is beautiful and I'm sending you a million wishes for a wonderful, wonderful life together as FAMILY!!!!!
Yay!
Martha
awww she is truely amazing!! what a beautiful family you have!!!
cheers
m
Michelle, she is just gorgeous. I can't wait to pick up my sweet Bac Ninh baby girl now.
Donna Hassen
Look at that beautiful baby! I am so happy for you!
just grandma again. I look at your picture everyday, and can't believe how beautiful you are. I can't wail until I can hold you, and see you in person. I love you maylie. grandma.
Post a Comment