Saturday, September 27, 2008
Size
I forget! Everyone asks about Maelie's size. Not sure how much she weighs yet, we will find that out on Monday when we have our medical visit. However, I can tell you that 3-6 month clothes fit her great. Just loose enough. Some 0-3 month fit, but most are tight. Size 6-12 month are WAAAAAY to big. So, she's small, but not teeny. She has great knee dimples, so I know she was taken care of as best as possible. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How old is she again? I am thinking we should bring mostly 3-6 with some 6-9 stuff.
She sounds tiny!
Here's something for the girls! BooBoo's incredible, superhero like husband out at the fire scene. (The giant manly man talking to the chief about hydrant locations at the end of the video!!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka8Y7_I1rO8
And this is my movie music of me on the way to the fire sounds like!
Hi BooBoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckCXwrMJY-U
Post a Comment