Isn't that what Kermit said?? I'm so tired of my blog background being green, but I can't seem to just change that color without changing everything. There HAS to be a way, right??? I've looked at some blogger layouts from various websites, but if I change the html, then I lose all my wigets. I don't want to do that! And, since I don't really want to pay anyone to change it for me, I guess I'll just be boring old green for now.
But, if someone can tell me how to change it without messing everything all up, I'm all ears!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com has TONS of free backgrounds that are very easy to add. They don't change your widgets, but it will change colors and fonts, but they are easily fixed and honestly, you might want different colors to suit your new background. I used one for my blogs.
Post a Comment