
For those of you that know me, I rarely will link to a website unless it's really great, and this next one is awesome. It's called Farmhouse Five - Art for Kids and it's located at http://www.farmhousefive.com/. Therese Dekker is the wonderful artist whose fabulous prints will be gracing the walls of our baby's room! Her art is fun, whimsical, colorful, fresh, and just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Also, even though our room is definately all girl, she has some wonderful art for boys, too, something you don't always see.
While I urge you to check out ALL her items, one item stood out that I wanted to share with you all in the adoption community. It is her Asian Adoption print, and it's wonderful. I have a photo of it here, so you can check it out. She also has a 'Picture Pal' with the same theme, and all I can think of is framing a photo from the Giving & Receiving ceremony! Also, both items are personalized, making it even more special.
For now, run and check out her artwork and the Asian Adoption print, and in a little bit I'll be back with something else....

No comments:
Post a Comment