Okay, first of all, I LOVE that you all come and read the blog and see what we're up to. The more information I can hand out, the better!! (By the way, Sandy, yes, there was an expedite fee for the 1 day passport turn-around.)
Please don't stop reading and leaving comments, BUT...as for my hubby's comments, you gotta know the guy. First of all, yes, to him, checking out local fires is great. We own our very own FDNY fire truck, which Miss Maelie is going to love, by the way. Daddy, she is LOVING the traffic and the horns and commotion!!! Mike (and I) both volunteer in our community by assisting the fire departments with water and provisions during long fires, as well as taking photographs of the fires. These photos have helped in arson investigations and in training staff.
Mike is a great, wonderful, warm, funny man with his own brand of humor, which I am missing very much at the moment. As far as wanting a daughter, yes, he does want to be her daddy. If he didn't, I wouldn't be here!! As for travelling...he hates it.
So, dear fans of my blog, please take 'her husband's' comments as tongue-in-cheek. Anyone who really knows him, knows he is a great, big teddy bear who would give you the shirt off his back. He just doesn't always like people to know it!!! :)
And now....on with the show!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow, i went back and read the comments after reading this post. i have several guy friends who are sarcastic like your husband so I can understand.for people to leave those comments about him on your personal blog is ridiculous!!! happy for your fam, we hope to travel in your footsteps soon!
shannon
wtg to file I-600
This is why we went private with our blog...didn't want comments like those coming in (even private I got a few that made me irked actually). Looking forward to seeing more photos of that baby!
Love
Kel
1 - Lies! Lies and slander!
B - Fart
3 - I am not a bear, I am a gorilla!!!
Post a Comment