So, Mikey also loves to play with Angela and make her giggle. Let me tell you a little story. I play with Angela, buy and watch her favorite Dora dvds with her, play games with her, color, draw, etc., BUT....here's what my hubby did with her tonite, and I have NEVER heard her giggle so hard before in my life!!
Angela was playing with her favorite teddy bear (which I bought for her...) and we were 'feeding' the teddy crayons. She was having fun, right?? So, Mikey comes along, bends the teddy at the waist and pushed a crayon between its legs like it was 'pooping' a crayon. OH MY GOD, you would have thought it was the funniest thing in the world!!! Angela was giggling and laughing so hard she was literally holding her sides. She kept telling him, "Do it again! One more time!!!"
Even if she's laughing at a teddy bear pooping crayons, there is something incredibly sweet and captivating about this little 5 year old's giggle. I love it!! And remember, if you need to make your child laugh, just have the teddy bear poop a crayon. HA!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OMG! Can we play that on our playdate!???
Post a Comment