Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Maelie's Fashion Pics





Maelie has gotten so many nice outfits, and I know she will grow out of them too fast, so I think it's only fitting that we have a new blog feature called "Maelie's Fashion Pics." This way, I can take photos of the cute, little sweetheart and she can show off her lovely outfits.

This week's edition, we are sporting a fabulous Children's Place outfit, complete with beret, that we received from one of my sister's co-workers and friend. Couldn't you just eat her up????

Also, for bedtime, we have some very warm and cuddly jammie jams from my sister. She is so cuddly, she's just like a teddy bear!!!


3 comments:

Christy said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You have a daughter!!!I havenot been on your blog for so long that I did not even know you got a referral!! Last time I checked was when you lost your first referral but oh my-- look at who you got!!She is just amazingly precious and I cant belive how young she is! I went all the way back to "the cats out of the bag" post to find out her age becuase she looks so young. I am sooo happy for you! Dont you just love being a mommy. I am so happy for you guys. Im going to put you on my blogrole if that is ok so I can check in on you everytime you update. I am just so thrilled for you guys and Maelie is perfect in everyway-- just love her face-- she is very beautiful!!!

Cant wait to see more and it is so good to hear from you! It has been far too long :)

Christy :)

Kim said...

LOVE The pictures..
The little dress and hat is DARLING..
It is amazing how fast she will grow.. soak up every moment..
Have a Great Week..
Hugs.

Kelley said...

TOO cute!!!! LOVE the hat!