We went the other day on the spur of the moment to Walmart and had some photos taken. It was Daddy's idea. I don't want to post them all here yet as some are going to be gifts and used for baby announcements, but...I'll give you a little preview.
Every single shot had a big smile. I LOVE looking at her. I just love her, period.
4 comments:
What a gorgeous photo!!!! I am so happy she is finally home with you :)
BEAUTIFUL..
Her smile will light up any day..
She is soooo sweet..
Have a Great Week.
Glad things are going well.
Hugs..
She is soooo cute! And has such a great smile. I am so happy for all of you!
Stacey and Sasha
She's too dang CUTE!!! What a beautiful child!!!
Felicia in NC
(my best friends just adopted a son from Vietnam...so we know your joy!!)
Post a Comment