So, a very dear friend of mine told me that the hardest wait would be after the I 600 acknowledgement...waiting for approval. She should know, she waited longer than anyone I know....like 175 days or more to be approved!!! But, I told her, "OH NO. This wait won't bother me a bit. I have sooooo much to get done and the time is just FLYING by."
Oh, to take back THOSE words now. YES, I have a TON of stuff to do in preparation for our Fabulous Miss M's homecoming. YES, the time does seem to be flying by. But, if that's the case, why has it only been 6 DAYS?!?!?!?
I think there's some kind of time/space continuum, black hole, chaos theory, wackadoo gremlin thing going on with the time. That's GOTTA be it, right???
Oh, please, fabuluous USCIS employees, take pity on me!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so sorry that you have to start this wait over again.
Did you get my email?
Hope your wait is over very, very soon! I'm envious of your trip to VN soon.
Post a Comment