
The passports, with visas, will arrive today before noon.
I've done a whirlwind shopping trip through the Target baby aisle, almost had a panic attack over baby bottles, diapers, and wipes. (Gotta make sure they're the *right* ones, you know!! OMG, I am SUCH a first-time mom....)
I've got piles of stuff that needs to go into the suitcases.
Money is waiting for me at the bank to pick up...all in neat, clean, crisp new bills.
Mike's on vacation with me for the rest of the week.
I got my hair cut and colored.
I guess this is really happening, Folks!!!
***Holy Crap, K! :) ***

3 comments:
Go get that baby, baby!
gogogogo!!!!! sooooo excited to read about your journey! travel safe!!
Congratulations and have a safe trip! I'm a soon to be 3rd time mom and I still feel like its my 1st time around. Good luck and enjoy Maelie.
Donna Hassen
CFC- 7/09/08
Waiting to file I600
Post a Comment