So, observant readers, have you noticed anything missing from my blog today??? That's right...no more counter on the right for our approval.
Wonder why???
I'll give you one, BIG guess.
Give up??
WE HAVE APPROVAL, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, you heard that right. After waiting a mere FOURTEEN calendar days, I was informed at 10:23 p.m., September 10th, that yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus. The USCIS has determined that our baby is an orphan, and she is OURS. OURS!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm GOING TO VIETNAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And you might be asking, when. Well, let me tell you. We will be leaving on Friday, Sept. 19th, to ensure that we arrive in Hanoi on Sunday, Sept. 21st. We will have our Giving and Receiving Ceremony sometime early in the week.
I can hardly STAND it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now, I have got to try to get some sleep tonite. You would NOT believe the amount of things I have to do. Including getting the baby's room together!!!!!!!
Thank you all for your support and love. It's been a long ride, but well worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
SOOOOOO happy for you, and for all the hope it fills us Bac Ninh people with......
Go get your girl!
OMG ~ 2 WEEKS?!?!?! That is UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!
I am so happy for you. This has been some trip for you but here you are finally at the end. I am so happy the wait for approval was quick. There seems to be a lot of approvals coming in good news for everyone waiting behind you.
Michelle
Run Forest Run. I am so happy for you!
Woo Hoo...So happy for you Michelle, Its been a long hard wait since beginning the process. Enjoy and have a safe trip!
Loving Victoria from Thai Nguyen
Sooo happy for you! Have a wonderful trip, we will love to follow your journey.
hugs
karen
so glad you rec'd such quick approval. get packing and congrats!
No way! Congratulations!!! Enjoy the amazing trip to your baby.
WOOOHOOO! So thrilled for you!
Shannon
Wtg to file
Still saying "HOLY CRAP!" I've been thinking about you non stop today!
'tis a sad day for the finances of your household
BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!! oh i am sooo excited for you and can't wait to read about your journey!! dawn and i both hope to be following in your footsteps in the next couple months!! congratulations, now get that baby!!!!
cheers
m
WOOO WHOOO - See you in Vietnam babe!!! I'm so excited for you!!
Love -
Pork Chop
Post a Comment